Images Jokes Kindness Links Mailing List News Other
Any contributions to the site are most welcome. As you can tell, there are quite a few gaps. I first started watching Margaret's standup routines on television in 1990 or 1991. Sadly, I NEVER taped them. I've only started recording Margaret off television, (shortly before I created this site). With that in mind, I'm looking for any material from the early to mid 1990s. Specifically, I would love to have at least audio of the following routines:
* opening line of "I was just backstage getting ready. Tell me, do
I look like Connie Chung's slutty younger sister?"
* Margaret as her sleepy bingo playing grandmother
* Margaret as her mother yelling at the kids to go to Montgomery Ward
* talking of her AOL screenname being banned
* talking about wanting to be Jewish as a child
You could email the contribution, put it on youtube, etc. If you have something for the site but don't have the capability to put them on a computer, maybe we could work something out so that you could snail mail it. If you want to trade for comedy, then we're both shit out of luck. If you love music, then there's at least a little hope as I collect music and have eclectic taste. Contact: kalavinka [at] calavera [dot] com.